Your stay at Orford Music will inspire and enable you to create lasting memories. Orford Music’s master classes are a unique opportunity to fine-tune your technique alongside passionate teachers.
Master classes include the following:
- 2.5 hours of master classes or one-on-one lessons per week
- Group activity (master class, Q&A session, technique classes)
- The opportunity to participate in student concerts and paid gigs
- Access to a collaborative pianist
- Networking activities with fellow musicians and teachers
- Access to conferences presented by musicians and guests from various backgrounds on topics related to the musician’s career, such as mental health, performance, the collaboration between artistic disciplines, developing stage presence, etc.
- Accommodation in one of our two artist residences
- Three meals a day, as well as full access to the kitchen and common areas
- Practice studios equipped with pianos (available 6 AM-11 PM)
- Housekeeping, laundry (for a fee), parking, and free WiFi (free)
- Free tickets to live performances in the Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall (subject to availability)
- The opportunity to explore the beautiful Mont-Orford National Park and Lake Memphremagog, as well as tourist activities in Magog.Orford Music will rigorously follow all Covid-19 regulations set forth by the Gouvernement du Québec.