Evelyne Brancart is currently Professor of Music (Piano) at Indiana University School of Music in Bloomington and was chair of the Piano Department from August 2001 to January 2011. Previous teaching positions include The University of Miami in Florida, The University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, Rice University in Houston, San Francisco Conservatory of Music and Aspen Summer Music School, where she created a seminar devoted to Chopin and Liszt Etudes. READ MORE
Virtual & In-Person Academy
- 2.5 hours of individual instruction per week
- 1 group activity (master class, Q&A, technique class)
- 1+ student concerts per week
- Access to a collaborative pianist
- Networking with fellow musicians
- Access to lectures presented by both music and non-music professionals on various subjects pertaining to a musician’s career, such as technique, finance, psychology, fitness, etc.
In addition to the items listed above, you will have access to:
- Accommodation in one of our 2 artist residences
- Three meals per day and access to a kitchen and common areas
- Practice studios equipped with pianos (available 6AM-11PM)
- Housekeeping, laundry (fee), parking, and free WiFi
- Complimentary tickets to live performances at the Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall, subject to availability
- The opportunity to explore the heart of beautiful Mont-Orford National Park
Please note that all Covid-19 regulations set forth by the Gouvernement du Québec will be rigorously followed.