Your Health is Important to Us
We’re taking every precaution so you can sit back and enjoy the concert! Here are some of the measures we’ve put in place to help protect our audiences.
Orford Music is Putting You First
Our team is dedicated to protecting your health by following all public health guidelines.
Here are some of the things we are doing to make your visit a safe and pleasant one:
- Every person coming to work at Orford Music must fill out a daily COVID-19 self-assessment, as recommended by the CNESST and public health authorities.
- All staff members are diligent in their use of personal protective equipment (masks and visors) and proper handwashing techniques.
- All staff members are committed to respecting the measures in place.
- All washrooms, common spaces, and high-contact surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- Room capacities and seating plans have been revised to ensure adequate physical distancing.
If you have any concerns at all about attending a concert at this time, we invite you to contact our ticket office.
Wednesday to Friday, 9 am to 2 pm
Saturday 9 am to 3 pm
819 843-3981, ext. 232