(Details to come)
In addition to the above, the workshop also includes:
- Opportunities to participate in one or more student concerts
- Networking activities with fellow musicians and faculty members
- Access to conferences presented by musicians and guests from various backgrounds on topics related to a musician’s career such as mental health, technique, finances, psychology, physical fitness, and more
- Accommodations in one of our two artist residences
- Three meals a day, as well as full access to the kitchen and common areas
- Practice studios equipped with pianos (available 6 AM-11 PM)
- Housekeeping, laundry (for a fee), parking, and free WiFi
- Free tickets to live performances in the Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall (subject to availability)
- The opportunity to explore the beautiful Mont-Orford National Park, Lake Memphremagog, as well as access to activities in Magog.
Please note that all Covid-19 regulations set forth by the Gouvernement du Québec will be rigorously followed.