Guillaume Sutre was only eighteen years old when he won the Alberto Curci International Violin Competition in Naples, Italy and the International Piano Trio ARD Competition in Munich. The list quickly fills out with a first prize at the European Chamber Music Competition FNAPEC (1989), first prize at the Fischoff Chamber Music Competition (USA 1990), winner of the Prix de la Fondation Charles Oulmont (1989), first prize at the Lily Laskine Competition (1991) and winner of the Prix Georges Enesco de la SACEM (1994). In 1999, he was named Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government… READ MORE
Virtual & In-Person Academy
- 2.5 hours of individual instruction per week
- 1 group activity (master class, Q&A, technique class)
- 1+ student concerts per week
- Access to a collaborative pianist
- Networking with fellow musicians
- Access to lectures presented by both music and non-music professionals on various subjects pertaining to a musician’s career, such as technique, finance, psychology, fitness, etc.
In addition to the items listed above, you will have access to:
- Accommodation in one of our 2 artist residences
- Three meals per day and access to a kitchen and common areas
- Practice studios equipped with pianos (available 6AM-11PM)
- Housekeeping, laundry (fee), parking, and free WiFi
- Complimentary tickets to live performances at the Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall, subject to availability
- The opportunity to explore the heart of beautiful Mont-Orford National Park
Please note that all Covid-19 regulations set forth by the Gouvernement du Québec will be rigorously followed.