Join the Orford Winds team for an intensive week of learning with colleagues from the same instrument family.
In order to maintain a human-scale approach, a maximum of 6 participants per instrument will be accepted.
This one-week course includes
- three 45-minute private lessons;
- daily master classes;
- daily workshops and discussions on topics useful to the development of your musical career.
This is a golden opportunity to evolve in a community that listens to your needs.
- Kelly Zimba Lukić (Flute, June 18 to 24)
- Erin Hannigan (Oboe, June 18 to 24)
- James Campbell (Clarinet, June 11 to 17)
- Stéphane Lévesque (Bassoon, June 11 to 17 – June 18 to 24)
- Denise Tryon (Horn, June 11 to 17)
Workshops include the following:
- 2.5 hours of one-on-one lessons per week
- Group activity (master class, Q&A session, technique classes)
- The option to participate in one or more student concerts
- Access to a collaborative pianist
- Networking activities with fellow musicians
- Access to conferences presented by musicians and guests from various backgrounds on topics related to a musician’s career such as technique, finances, psychology, physical fitness, and more
- Accommodation in one of our two artist residences
- Three meals a day, as well as full access to the kitchen and common areas
- Practice studios equipped with pianos (available 6AM-11PM)
- Housekeeping, laundry (for a fee), parking, and free WiFi (free)
- Free tickets to live performances in the Gilles-Lefebvre Concert Hall (subject to availability)
- The opportunity to explore the beautiful Mont-Orford National Park
Please note that all Covid-19 regulations set forth by the Gouvernement du Québec will be rigorously followed.