Join the Orford Winds team for an intensive week of learning with colleagues from the same instrument family.
In order to maintain a human-scale approach, a maximum of 6 participants per instrument will be accepted.
This one-week course includes
- three 45-minute private lessons;
- daily master classes;
- daily workshops and discussions on topics useful to the development of your musical career.
This is a golden opportunity to evolve in a community that listens to your needs.
- Kelly Zimba (Principal Flute, Toronto Symphony Orchestra)
- Theodore Baskin (Principal Oboe, Orchestre symphonique de Montréal)
- James Campbell (Clarinet, Indiana University)
- Stéphane Lévesque (Principal Bassoon, Orchestre symphonique de Montréal)